Friday, July 20, 2012

Writing, writing, writing...

For those of you who don't know, I REALLY like writing, it wouldn't be easy to tell with as little as I update my blog but I really do like to write. 

Well I did, then life caught up with me, made me busy and I kind of stopped and I lost the inspiration. 

Well lately, I've been on a major writing spree. I have an overload of inspiration and I just have to get it out.

Let me tell you it has felt SO GOOD to write again. After having such a major BLOCK for over a year when writing used to come so easily, it feels SO good to be able to write the way I have been lately. I was able to correct a story that I have been working on for about two years trying to get it just right and then I was able to start a whole other story and get pretty far in it.

Writing has been able to help especially since school has been on hold due to not being able to find a hands on trainer in my area that our schedules match with. Then on top of school being on hold I just got let go of my babysitting job because they don't need a sitter for the time being. 

Writing has always been my escape in life, it has always helped me focus when I get too stressed out or really upset. It seems that when I get in those situations I actually write better and write more then when I'm just feeling normal. So with being bored because my school is on hold and then losing my job and a bunch of social problems lately writing has been a magnificent outlet for all the frustration I've been dealing with.

So, if this writing streak keeps up maybe one day I'll become an author lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment