Tuesday, February 22, 2011

That was quick...

God moves so quickly. Sometimes I'm just so blown away by how fast He can work through certain things. Like my craving for touch. I'm a person of touch. I love to touch people rather it be a hug, a pat on the arm, a high five, or a playful tap. So when I've been away from the people that I'm used to getting touched by daily, like a hug from my amazing mother or the cuddle time with my wonderful boyfriend, I start going a little crazy. Not getting my fill of daily touch actually sets me on edge. I start getting moody, I snap at people, I stress out more easily and I also start sinking down into the mood where all I wanna do is lay in bed and cuddle up with my monkey from my monkey and just be sad.

So, today I just so happened to be in one of those moods where I just NEEDED hugs. You know those days? Well I went through my work day, and I had a pretty good day at work, got a LOAD of mail and lots of impatient people but, it was still a good day. Then I came back to my room, climbed in my bed and just started cuddling. Then one of my new friends started texting me. So I ended up getting out of bed, going to meet up with them and by the end of that hang out time, which was only an hour, I had had multiple people that I consider friends come up to me and just give me hugs.

God REALLY knows what I need, when I need it and how to make it happen. Now if only He could send me hugs from my mommy and my man in a box or something so that whenever I need one I can have it on hand... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment