Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just four days...

In just four days my mom and my boyfriend will be coming to visit me here in L.A. and I'm so super excited. I can't wait to spend a few days with two of the people that I miss the most. The sad thing is that I am so excited for it to come that the days seem to be going by super slow and four days just seems forever away.

The getting ready process for them to be here is getting kind of crazy though. My roomies and I have to REALLY clean our room and take out all the garbage. I have to get my friend Jonathan that Kody will be staying with to get a mattress from his room and bring it down to my room for my mom to sleep on. Then I have to figure out where my mom is going to put her suitcase in our crowded room. (Honestly we really don't know where another room mate will put their stuff if we ever get one)

Kody will be staying with my friend on the fifth floor where girls are NOT  allowed so that is going to be a bit complicated to deal with but all well.

Another thing I have to figure out is WHAT to do with my mom and Kody while they stay here because its just not that easy to hang out on campus. There's not really much to do on campus either. When I'm off work I just hang out in my room or something like that so honestly I'm not quite sure how to host them.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens in four days. So stinking excited to see my lovely mommy and my amazing boyfriend and get huge hugs from both of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment