Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh how I miss you...

So, this weekend I spent a lot of time with the people here from the Dream Center, I had a lot of good talks, and I enjoyed the time I had with them. God is helping me realize that I do, indeed, have friends here that care for me and love me.

Even as I do realize this though, I still miss my people back home. And lately I've REALLY REALLY been missing my best friend. I miss the way we can just look at each other and know what the other person is thinking, I miss our inside jokes, I miss sitting with her at church, I miss her laugh, I miss her hugs, I miss  us talking, I miss knowing what's going on in her life...I just miss HER!

So, my precious, beautiful, wonderful besty, my Dezi-ray, I just want to say that I love you, and I miss you and I hope you're doing well. The people I have looking out for you said that you weren't at church on Sunday and it got me really worried. I hope you're ok because last time I heard from you, you weren't. I'm sorry I can't be there for you, I'm sorry I can't hold you when you need it and I'm sorry we can't be together.

I miss you Copper, and you know what? We WILL be best friends FOREVER!!! And you REALLY blow my mind! I love you so much Dezi! Miss you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment